I am really thankful to all the bloggers and non-bloggers who participated in the EFM - Chicken. Round Up of the EFM - Chicken goes here.
Now its time to announce the theme for this month. Theme for EFM (Event for the Month) for the month of November is "Sweets". Hope Sweets are favorite to all of us and we have lot of varieties to taste. So, come out with all your sweet recipes and am awaiting eagerly for your sweet entries.
The most important thing is include any type of sweets except the cake varieties.
Rules for Participating in the Event:
1. Prepare any type of Sweet and post it in your blog in the month of November to December, 2008 with the logo and a link back to this page.
2. If you already have appropriate entry archived, please make sure to re post it with the logo and a link back to this page.
3. Provide a link back to this announcement page and use the logo without fail.
4. Subscribe to my blog via E-mail and it is a must to participate in the event.
5. Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "EFM Theme - Sweet" in the subject line with following details
* Your Name
* Blog Name
* Blog URL
* Recipe Name
* Recipe URL
* Photograph of final dish(200 x 200 Pixels) and it is a must.
* id which you have used to subscribe my blog.
6. The deadline for this event is December 15th, 2008. Please remember that no late entries will be entertained.
7. There is no limit to the number of entries.
8. If you don’t have a blog but wish to participate in this event, send your entries with a picture, your name and recipe to email@example.com before the deadline. I will post the recipes with your picture in my blog and include it in the round-up.