Watermelon Cubes (peel off the skin and deseed it) – 1 cup
Sorbet (Sugar Syrup) – 1 small ladleful or 50 ml (adjust according to your sweetness)
Lemon – 1 (Extract the juice)
Water – 1 Glass
Ice Cubes - 8
Service For: 2 People
Blend all the ingredients together in a juicer and serve it in a glass. The taste of watermelon sorbet will attract all the kids to have more and more.
Instead of drinking, we can freeze the prepared drink for about 6 hours and then we can serve it to eat in an ice cream bowl.
To prepare sugar syrup, take ½ cup of water and ½ cup of sugar and boil it in a sauce pan till you get one string consistency.
Anisheetu has passed me this cute "The Booky Meme", a long back and Curry Leaf has also tagged me the same.
The rules of the tag are as follows:
* Pick up the nearest book
* Open to page 123
* Find the 5th sentence
* Post the next three sentences
* Tag 5 people and acknowledge the person who tagged you
The nearest book is 'Good Housekeeping' and on page 123, 5th Sentence is "Property not only appreciates in value over the years, it provides a regular in come through rents."
1. Mutual funds are professionally manage, give high returns and equal liquidity.
2. The dividends are tax free and there are long-term capital gains.
3. Tax is payable on the amount only when you withdraw money.
And I'm passing it to
Namratha, Sangeetham, Sujatha, Nidhi.
Curry Leaf has passed me a friendship poem and i love to spread it to SRIVALLI.
We need friends for many reasons,all throughout the season.
We need friends to comfort us when we are sad,and to have fun with need friends to give us good advice,
We need someone we can count on,and treat us nice.
We need friends to remember us once we have passed ;sharing memories that will always last.
Spread the poem of friendship.
1. Everyday Life 2. Words of Love 3. Sheng's Simple Thoughts . . . 4 My Wonderful Life ....5. Can of Thoughts 6. Designs By Vhiel 7. Vhiel's Corner 8. Anything and Everything in Between 9. A Mother's Stuff 10. http://housewifeatwork.blogspot.com/ 11. My Receipes 12. Vblogger 13. thefootloosechef 14. Yummy Food 15. CurryLeaf 16.Me and My Kitchen and 17. YOU