Skip to main content

EFM - SAVORY SERIES ROUND UP - Part - 2!

Presenting you the Round Up for the "EFM - Savory Series" and I Welcome you all to the Part -2 Round Up of Savory Series!

Once again My sincere thanks to all you wonderful bloggers, who joined me to celebrate the Savory Series and making this one, a successful event.

Can anybody guess how many entries will be totally it would be in this Part-1 and Part-2 Round up! The number is really a great astounding one. Yes, it is 173. So we all have 173 varieties of savories to try out in our kitchen and lets forget our diet for short period until we try out all this.



If i have missed any of your entries, please mail me to srikitchen@gmail.com so that i can updae the round up with your missing entries.

Here is what you have been looking forward to…

Recipes from Jaishree

Thenkulal



Rava vada



Spinach Pakoda



Chakli



Khandvi



Biscuit chat



Ama Vadai



Recipes from Ramya Vasan

Murukku



Dahi Vada



Recipes from SriVidhya

Vegetable Vada



Recipes from Anu Sriram

Sweet Potato 65




Recipes from Sahaja

Cheeseless Veggie Pizza



Recipes from Preety

Sev/Sirni



Moon Mathri



Rice Flour & Spring Onion Cheelay



Recipes from Poonam

Falafel



Vegetable Cutlet



Recipes from Chandani

Thepla



Recipes from Superchef

Savoury Muffins



Recipes from Retno Prihadana

Veggie Fritters



Recipes from Namratha Kini

Kurmura Bhel



Recipes from RamyaBala

Bonda with left over Idly/Dosa batter



Recipes from Yasmeen

Methi Khakhras With Achaari dip



Methi Onion Pakodas



Cauliflower Lollipops



Lavash and Baba Ganoush



Pita chips with hummus



Okra Fritters



I have decided this time too to give a credit to 2 participants who has sent maximum number of entries to the contest.

Trupti has sent maximum of 18 delicious entries to this EFM - Savory Series and she captured the first place. And this award goes to her.



And the runner up with 16 entries is none other but Shama Nagarajan and this award goes to her.



post signature


Bookmark and Share

Comments

FH said…
What diet?! ;D

Looks fabulous, thanks for taking time! :))
gtyuk said…
Congratulations to Trupti and Shama! Beautiful Roundup, so many recipes to bookmark!!
Shama Nagarajan said…
nice savories.drooling ones........thank you for the cup....feeling thrilled and excited....no words to explain my feelings..........
Archy said…
Wonderful round up with 173 entries !! Great, Bookmarked for all yummy dishes !! Good going !! I missed this event but not now :) !!
Sara said…
Great roundup, everything looks delicious!
Srikitchen said…
thank u for ur comments buddies!
Poonam said…
Ultimate roundup!!!
Unknown said…
Wow!! nice round up and great appreciation to the partcipants. Congrats to the winners.
FH said…
Thanks girl, I have already made a Microwave one for your event, will post on Monday! :))
Pooja said…
Nice round up.Feeling bad for missing your event.will join your microwave event for sure.
Anonymous said…
I couldn't try one Sri.. :) Don't worry am here to watch things, great to know you rcvd so many entries for the event! :)
Swapna said…
wonderful roundup.
Trupti said…
as usual nice round up Sri..thank you very much for the trophy. I will try to make something for Microwave Event.
You can also take a part in AFAM event.
Pallavi said…
yummmm....savories, and so many different varieties. they all look great! great job!
Pavani said…
hi srilekha dear..
series looking really superab with mouthwatering entries...

as my healthy is not feeling..iam not able see ur blog yaar...these days
Ashwini said…
wow..seeing all the entries I will definitely forget everything...
Srikitchen said…
thanks for all ur comments friends!
Saritha said…
Lovely blog and great event.
Thanks for commenting on my blog, do come again
cheers
Varsha Vipins said…
Hi..Thanks for ur time Srilekha..But I cant see my entrees here or did I miss it??:(
Srikitchen said…
hi varsha
ur recipes are in the round up part - 1 !plz check it out!
Manju said…
looks like u put a lot of effort into it...wonderful round-up!!

Popular posts from this blog

EFM (Event for the Month) November with the Theme - Sweets!

I am really thankful to all the bloggers and non-bloggers who participated in the EFM - Chicken. Round Up of the EFM - Chicken goes here . Now its time to announce the theme for this month. Theme for EFM (Event for the Month) for the month of November is "Sweets". Hope Sweets are favorite to all of us and we have lot of varieties to taste. So, come out with all your sweet recipes and am awaiting eagerly for your sweet entries. The most important thing is include any type of sweets except the cake varieties. Rules for Participating in the Event: 1. Prepare any type of Sweet and post it in your blog in the month of November to December, 2008 with the logo and a link back to this page. 2. If you already have appropriate entry archived, please make sure to re post it with the logo and a link back to this page. 3. Provide a link back to this announcement page and use the logo without fail. 4. Subscribe to my blog via E-mail and it is a must to participate in the event. 5. Email yo

My 200th Post and Visitors Count Hit 11000 and Announcing an Event to Celebrate It!!!

I have now made 200 blog posts since starting this blog back in February 20, 2008. It has taken me 5 moths and 10 days days to reach this milestone, and I am both proud and happy to have reached this point and never i expect that my blog will have such a good response in this short span..... Ya! today is a remarkable day for me.... Woo Hoo! Its my 200th post and the visitors count for my blog has hit 11000 today and with this post, I have hit a milestone in this blog world!!! 11000 visitors in this 5 months period may not be a great one for others but it means somethin special for me!!! I can't imagine that count at all!!! Is it a dream(pinching myself... no no... am realizing the pain)? Thanks Lord! Thank You Friends!!! First of all, I would like to thank my encourager, my hubby who inspired me to start this blog!!! Thank u, Sweet Heart!!! And i like to thank my mom specially because all the recipes i have posted so far is all from her kitchen and i learn from her only what cook

Event for the Month of September and the Theme is Chicken

I thank all my blogger friends first of all, who wished for my son Amiitesh's birthday and he enjoyed a lot on that day with all my relatives and particularly during the function time. Amiitesh got up by 5.15am itself on that day and went to bed only by 11pm and he don't want to miss to play with his grand parents and uncles. He was very eager to cut the cake from the time we received it from the bakery. He looked so smart on that day and we had a blast of happiness. He was more eager to see the gift packs he received for his birthday and started playing with them immediately as soon as we unpack the gifts. And thank you all again who showered my son with their blessings. Feeling very happy again today in Announcing the event for the month of September and the theme is "Chicken" , which is all time favorite for everyone of us. So, come out with all your chicken recipes and am awaiting eagerly for your spicy entries. Last month during Ice Creams and Milkshakes Event, i