I am really thankful to all the blogger who participated in the EFM - Mutton Series and made it successful! I have received delicious entries for Mutton Series for which the round up will be published tomorrow!
Now its time to announce the theme for this month. Theme for EFM (Event for the Month) for the month of February - March is "PARATHAS AND GRAVIES RECIPES".
1. Parathas recipes include ROTI, NAAN, PAROTA , CHAPATHI, PARATHAS WITH OR WITHOUT STUFFINGS. Stuffing include both VEG AND NON-VEGETARIAN.
2. Gravies recipes include VEG / NON-VEG CURRIES AND GRAVIES that goes as side dish for ROTI, NAAN, PAROTA, CHAPATHI, PARATHAS WITH OR WITHOUT STUFFING.
Its not necessary for the participants to send parathas and gravies as a combo. You can send parathas entries alone or you can send gravies / curries entries alone or else you can send both parathas and gravies too, if you can!
So, come out with all your Parathas recipes and Perfect Side Dishes for it and am awaiting eagerly for your entries.
Rules for Participating in the Event:
1. Prepare any type of Parathas and Curries/Gravies recipes,and post it in your blog in the month of February 15,2010 to March 20th,2010 with the logo and a link back to this page.
2. If you already have appropriate entry archived, please make sure to re-post it during the period of event with the logo and a link back to this page. Only the entries re-posted during the entry will be accepted.
3. Do not forget to provide a link back to this announcement page and to use the logo .
4. Interested people can Subscribe my blog via E-mail, so that you can receive my recipes to your mail address itself.
5. Email your entry to email@example.com, with "EFM Theme - Parathas and Gravies / Curries Series" in the subject line with following details
* Blog Name
* Blog URL
* Recipe Name
* Recipe URL
* Recipe (in detail i.e. the full recipe)
* Photograph of final dish(200 x 200 Pixels) and it is a must.
* id which you have used to subscribe my blog
6. The deadline for this event is March 20th,2010. Please remember that no late entries will be entertained.
7. There is no limit to the number of entries.
8. If you don’t have a blog but wish to participate in this event, send your entries with a picture, your name and recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline. I will post the recipes with your picture in my blog and include it in the round-up.
Hope all started to prepare your dishes in your kitchen and let's have a great one stop for Parathas and Gravies / Curries recipes!