I am really thankful to all the bloggers who participated in the EFM - Sweets and made it succesful. Round Up of the EFM - Sweets goes HERE.
Now its time to announce the theme for this month. Theme for EFM (Event for the Month) for the month of December is "Savouries". Savouries include our traditional Murukku, Sev, Karaboondhi,etc and evening snacks like Cutlet, Pani Puri, Kachori, Samosas and on and on..... Hope Savouries are favorite to all of us and we have lot of varieties to taste. So, come out with all your savouries recipes and am awaiting eagerly for your entries.
Rules for Participating in the Event:
1. Prepare any type of Savouries,and post it in your blog in the month of December 2008 to January, 2009 with the logo and a link back to this page.
2. If you already have appropriate entry archived, please make sure to re-post it during the period of event with the logo and a link back to this page. Only the entries re-posted during the entry will be accepted.
3. Provide a link back to this announcement page and use the logo without fail.
4. Subscribe my blog via E-mail.
5. Email your entry to email@example.com, with "EFM Theme - Savouries" in the subject line with following details
* Your Name
* Blog Name
* Blog URL
* Recipe Name
* Recipe URL
* Photograph of final dish(200 x 200 Pixels) and it is a must.
* id which you have used to subscribe my blog
6. The deadline for this event is January 20th, 2009. Please remember that no late entries will be entertained.
7. There is no limit to the number of entries.
8. If you don’t have a blog but wish to participate in this event, send your entries with a picture, your name and recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline. I will post the recipes with your picture in my blog and include it in the round-up.