Again an award for me...

Yesterday i was casually visiting all my buddies blog as usual as i do. When i was in asankhana's blog, i saw that she has received Giant Bear Hug Award and she has passed it to me but she didn't intimate anything about it. I thanked her in her blog itself for her award an passing that to me.

Later while i was checking my mailsby evening, i had message both from Asankhana and Valli, that i have an award in Asankhana's blog but these two buddies didn't know that i already noticed it. Anyhow, Am really thankful to Asankhana for passing this Giant Bear Hug Award to me. I didn't expect it from u Priyanka. Thank u so much...



I like to pass my award to my other few buddies.

Sireesha
SriValli
JZ
Madhavi
Shubha

6 comments:

Sireesha said...

Thanks a lot srilekha for thinking of me and passing the award to me.....Congrats on award...To U also a Gaint Hug from Srilekha.

With Hugs ,
Sireesha

Mrs.SriLekha said...

thanks sireesha

Srivalli said...

Thanks srilekha...very nice of you to pass it to me...and congrats on your award!...Just checked all your other posts..everything looks great..

Mrs.SriLekha said...

thank u so much

Madhavi said...

Congratulations on ue award and thank you so much to passin' to me :)))

Mrs.SriLekha said...

hi madhavi
thanks for ur wishes and congrats on ur award too