Eat Healthy - Protein Rich Contest and Contest Theme for June'08 -Chicken My Favourite

My entries for Eat Healthy - Protein Rich Contest. As we all know, chicken has rich source of proteins and it has about 45gms or 40% of proteins in it and i came to knw about this only today while am browsing in web.



This recipes also goes for "Contest Theme for the month of june 2008 - Chicken My Favourite" by hosted by Cooking up something nice.



Chicken Kolambu





Click for the recipe HERE.


Pepper Chicken



Click for the recipe HERE.


Chicken Chalna



Click for the recipe HERE.

Chicken Chukka



Click for the recipe HERE

8 comments:

notyet100 said...

plz drop by my blog,..thers award waiting for u,..

Illatharasi said...

Oh my God.... so many recipes in one day..... Srilekha .... you are rocking!!!!!!

Keep it up!!!!

Illatharasi said...

Sri, u got an award from Priyanka of Asankhana. Did u check it?

Mrs.SriLekha said...

Thanks priyanka of ashankhana for passing ur award to me... so kind of you.. itz a great surprise for me today

Mrs.SriLekha said...

thank u vani of illatharasi. ya i noticed priyanka blog

Maheswari said...

nice entries..loved your masala pori also..

JZ @ Tasty treats said...

oh wow, multiple entries for the event!? congrats on that sri!

Mrs.SriLekha said...

thank u mahe
thanks JZ