Entries for Events

My entries for WYF - Color in Food Event hosted by Simple Indian Food.



Bhangara Pan Bhairi

Green color from mullu murungai keerai.



Click for the recipe HERE.


Potato Poriyal


Orange color from food color.



Click for the recipe HERE.

Mango Fruit Custard

Yellow color from mangoes.



Click for the recipe HERE.

Cauliflower 65

Red from food color.



Click for the recipe HERE.

My entries for the AFAM Aug '08 - Lemon event hosted by Simple Indian Food.



Temple Rice



Click for the recipe HERE.


Lemon Rice





Click for the recipe HERE.

My entry for JFI - Soya event hosted by Sia of Monsoon Spice.

Photobucket

Soya Beans Curry



Click for the recipe HERE.

My entry for the Original Recipes - Monthly Round up Event hosted by Lore.



Nalar Bhairi / Coconut Vadai



Click for the recipe HERE.

My entries for the Curry Mela event by Cooking 4 all Seasons.



Mutton Kolambu



Click for the recipe HERE.

Mutton Curry



Click for the recipe HERE.

Pepper chicken



Click for the recipe HERE.

Bottle Gourd Curry



Click for the recipe HERE.

Cabbage Dhal Kootu



Click for the recipe HERE.

Cluster Beans / Kothavarangai Curry



Click for the recipe HERE.

Soya Beans Curry



Click for the recipe HERE.

Fresh Green Beans Curry



Click for the recipe HERE.

Chicken Chalna



Click for the recipe HERE.

Fresh Green Peas Curry / Pachai Pattani Curry



Click for the recipe HERE.

14 comments:

Priti said...

Great roundup :)...and ans to ur qn in purva blog is..yes u can send any sweet dishes :)

Suma Rajesh said...

oh my gosh...great entry..luved all the snaps...mouthwatering

SriLekha said...

thanks priti! purva already answered me priti! thanks for clearing my query1

SriLekha said...

thanks suma!

notyet100 said...

omg somny for the event,..but everythin looks good,..ii sent to everurvbest id,,,twice will sendagain to the other id again,..was busy so couldnt reply ,..ceeya...

easycrafts said...

Omg...so many dishes at one go..thanks for participating, and I have an award for u on my blog

Sireesha said...

All dishes are looking tasty and delicious.....

SriLekha said...

ok priyanka i will check my mail!
thanks easy crafts!
thanks sireesha!

A_and_N said...

wow thats a feast inside a post! So many fantastic dishes :)
Thanks for the Ice cream and milk shake event. Hope to send an entry soon :)

SriLekha said...

Thanks!!

Madhavi said...

Oh delicious entries, mouth-drooling pics!!!

SriLekha said...

thanks madhavi!

Lore said...

Thanks you for your entry! I bet Nalar Bhairi tasted great :) I am also looking for new ways to use coconut because it's one of my hubby's favourite flavours.

SriLekha said...

thanks Lore!