Skip to main content

Rose Milk and Tagged! and Entries for the Event!

Ingredients:

Concentrated Rose Syrup (will be available in stores) - 10tbsp (adjust according to your sweetness)
Cold Milk - 1 Glass
Ice Cubes - 6

Cooking Instructions:



Blend everything together and serve it in a glass. top up with crushed ice cubes, if you desire to have more chilled.

I was tagged by Vanisri and Ramya a long back and doing it for them today and am very sorry Vani and Ramya for my very late response.

(a) List these rules on your blog.

(b) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

(c) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.


7 Facts about me.

1. WORK: Was working for an associate of Citibank before i got married and became a full time home-maker, after my marriage.

2. EDUCATION: Commerce Graduate and Masters in Computer Applications

3. FRIENDSHIP: It means a lot to me. Am now Blogging with such an enthusiasm only because of my blogger friends. Have lot of friends.

4. RELATIONSHIP: Lovely daughter for my parents, smart wife for my hubby and a friendly mom to my son

5. WWW: Knew about it from college days.

6. FITNESS: Physically healthy but unable to maintain it regularly

7. DREAM: To visit US, Singapore and Malaysia but don't know when it comes true!

I like to tag 7 people now.
Curry Leaf, Anisheetu, Pearls of Feast, Aparna, Sireesha, Archy, Paru

I have to do one more tag for Anisheetu and Curry Leaf and will try to do soon for them too!

My entries for the Eat Healthy - Calcium Rich Contest hosted by Sangeetham.



Rose Milk



The recipe goes here.

Mango Milkshake



Recipe goes here.

Apple Milkshake



Recipe goes here.


Mango Fruit Custard




Recipe goes here.

Bajji Chaar



Home-Made Eggless Vanilla Ice Cream

Recipe goes here.



Green Peas Pulao

Recipe goes here.



Recipe goes here.

Kennipes



Recipe goes here.


More




REcipe goes here.


Morkolambu




Recipe goes here.


Sevi




Recipe goes here.


Mullumurungai Keerai Vadai




Recipe goes here.

Keerai Kolambu



Recipe goes here.

Keerai Poriyal



Recipe goes here.


Keerai Kootu




Recipe goes here.


Udaichuvitta Muttai Kolambu




Recipe goes here.

Fresh Green Beans Curry



Recipe goes here.

Soya Beans Curry



Recipe goes here.

Butter Beans Curry



Recipe goes here.

Fresh Green Peas Curry



Recipe goes here.

Ladies Finger / Okra Podiams



Recipe Goes here.

Basundhi



Recipe goes here.

Cauliflower 65



Recipe goes here.


Cauliflower Kolambu




Recipe goes here.

Vermicelli Kheer



Click for the recipe here.


Large Red Gram Kolambu




Click for the recipe here.

Chickpeas Chat



Click for the recipe here.


White Pumpkin Raitha




Click for the recipe here.

Rasgulla



Click for the recipe here.

Egg Curry



Click for the recipe here.

Palak Paneer



Recipe goes here.

Comments

ST said…
Love rose milk.My mil use to make .Looks tasty and delicious.Love to know more about u.Thanks for tagging me but i have done it recently.
Indian Khana said…
Rose milk looks gud...I'm planning to post the same for such a long time now ! And gud to know few things about U
Srikitchen said…
its alright sireesha! thanks for ur comments!

thanks priti!
CurryLeaf said…
Hi dear,thanks,will respond soon.Enjoy the rosemilk
Thank you for tagging me. I've already done a similar tag on my blog.:)
I make a lot of milkshakes too. Best way to get some fruit and milk into my daughter!:)
Your painted glasses look nice.
Srikitchen said…
thanks aparna!
thanks curry leaf!
Usha said…
Rose milk looks yummy..my mother used to make this regularly for us..nice reading your tag and getting to know more about you :)
Nikunj Vasi said…
Rose milk with nice color.. Thank you for tagging me :)!! Shall respond soon !!
Madhavi said…
Yummy yummy rose milk :))) Nice meme!!!
Ramya Bala said…
Wow wow,wow-I simply luv rose milk..
hey sri,unaku onnu theriyuma?naanum commerce grad n then mca...hehheee...anaikae naan sonanla..neraya sink aguthunu
Cham said…
My son freaks for this rose milk :) I added u in my reader!
Srikitchen said…
thanks cham!

thanks ramya! adhu ennamo theriyaley orey synch than po!
Jaishree Iyer said…
Rose milk looks yummy!I simply love rose milk..Thanks for visiting my blog. you have an interesting blog.. do visit my blog .. i have added you in my blog roll..
Srikitchen said…
thanks usha!
thanks nikunj vasi and Madhavi!
thank u my views!
notyet100 said…
nice knowin more of u ,..hope u dng greta...hppy weekend,.nd ya iam waitin for pics,..
Srikitchen said…
thanks priyanka!
thanks jeena!
Sangeeth said…
Thanks dear....great entries....

Popular posts from this blog

EFM (Event for the Month) November with the Theme - Sweets!

I am really thankful to all the bloggers and non-bloggers who participated in the EFM - Chicken. Round Up of the EFM - Chicken goes here . Now its time to announce the theme for this month. Theme for EFM (Event for the Month) for the month of November is "Sweets". Hope Sweets are favorite to all of us and we have lot of varieties to taste. So, come out with all your sweet recipes and am awaiting eagerly for your sweet entries. The most important thing is include any type of sweets except the cake varieties. Rules for Participating in the Event: 1. Prepare any type of Sweet and post it in your blog in the month of November to December, 2008 with the logo and a link back to this page. 2. If you already have appropriate entry archived, please make sure to re post it with the logo and a link back to this page. 3. Provide a link back to this announcement page and use the logo without fail. 4. Subscribe to my blog via E-mail and it is a must to participate in the event. 5. Email yo

My 200th Post and Visitors Count Hit 11000 and Announcing an Event to Celebrate It!!!

I have now made 200 blog posts since starting this blog back in February 20, 2008. It has taken me 5 moths and 10 days days to reach this milestone, and I am both proud and happy to have reached this point and never i expect that my blog will have such a good response in this short span..... Ya! today is a remarkable day for me.... Woo Hoo! Its my 200th post and the visitors count for my blog has hit 11000 today and with this post, I have hit a milestone in this blog world!!! 11000 visitors in this 5 months period may not be a great one for others but it means somethin special for me!!! I can't imagine that count at all!!! Is it a dream(pinching myself... no no... am realizing the pain)? Thanks Lord! Thank You Friends!!! First of all, I would like to thank my encourager, my hubby who inspired me to start this blog!!! Thank u, Sweet Heart!!! And i like to thank my mom specially because all the recipes i have posted so far is all from her kitchen and i learn from her only what cook

Event for the Month of September and the Theme is Chicken

I thank all my blogger friends first of all, who wished for my son Amiitesh's birthday and he enjoyed a lot on that day with all my relatives and particularly during the function time. Amiitesh got up by 5.15am itself on that day and went to bed only by 11pm and he don't want to miss to play with his grand parents and uncles. He was very eager to cut the cake from the time we received it from the bakery. He looked so smart on that day and we had a blast of happiness. He was more eager to see the gift packs he received for his birthday and started playing with them immediately as soon as we unpack the gifts. And thank you all again who showered my son with their blessings. Feeling very happy again today in Announcing the event for the month of September and the theme is "Chicken" , which is all time favorite for everyone of us. So, come out with all your chicken recipes and am awaiting eagerly for your spicy entries. Last month during Ice Creams and Milkshakes Event, i