Again an Award.... Unbelievable!

Wow.. Today is a great day for me buddies! Am really in cloud nine! When i started to check my mails, i had two awards for me from Sireesha and Sujatha and i posted that award in my blog and passed on to some of my friends. I finished all my work in system and i suppose to shut down it but in the eleventh hour, i checked my new mails again and what a surprise.... i had one more award from Sowmya of Creative Saga! Thank u so mush Sowmya! So sweet of you. She has passed on her "BLOGGING WITH PURPOSE" award to me.



I like to pass on this award to
Siri
Sig
Isha
LG
Sujatha
Sireesha

10 comments:

Sireesha said...

Thanks for thinking of me and passing the award to me. Congrats on all ur awards......

Siri said...

Lekha - thats really such a sweet surprise! Thanks dear. U indeed made my day! and Congrats on ur award too!

'Buttermilk' is such a simple yet classic entry to the yogurt event. Thanks again!

Hugs,
Siri

Mrs.SriLekha said...

thank u and congrats for ur award too.

Mrs.SriLekha said...

thank u and u r always welcome siri

LG said...

Hi Srilekha,
Congratulations on the award. Buttermilk looks coool..I would love to have 2 tumblerfull of that now :) thanks a lot for thinking of me or the award.
regards,
lakshmi

Mrs.SriLekha said...

thank u and congrats on ur award Laxmi of Lg

Hetal said...

Thanks and congrats for all the wonderful awards...

Mrs.SriLekha said...

thanks hetal

Sig said...

Thank you Srilekha for thining of me... Congrats on your awards! :)

Mrs.SriLekha said...

always welcome sig